Pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter the Regulations), we provide you with the following information concerning the processing of personal data that you give us for sending the Company’s newsletter.
1. Data controller
The data controller is Anydesign Srl (Tax Code and VAT No. 06662610481), with office in Bagno a Ripoli, Via Sandro Pertini, 12 (Loc. Antella), ph. 0039 055.2280836, fax 0039 055 2280958 email: email@example.com PEC: anydesignsrl @ certimprese.it
2. Responsible for processing –The person in charge of data processing is Anne Tejg Holm with headquarters in Bagno a Ripoli, via Sandro Pertini, 12 (Loc. Antella), ph. 0039 055.2280836, fax 0039 055 2280958 email: firstname.lastname@example.org PEC: email@example.com
3. Personal data – Personal data means any information that concerns you and is referable to you. Specifically, the treatment will concern the following data: name, surname, e-mail address.
4. Purposes of the treatment – Your data will be processed for sending newsletters containing articles, news, information regarding the activities and initiatives of our Company.
5. Legal basis of the processing – The processing of your data for the purposes indicated in the previous point 4) is based on the consent expressed by you.
6. Methods of processing – For the purposes indicated in the previous point 4), the processing of your data will be done by electronic means, in compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, by adopting appropriate security measures. The processing of your data will be handled by specially trained and trained personnel, just to guarantee the proper security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid risks of loss and / or destruction and access by unauthorized parties.
7. Communication and dissemination of data – Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. In case of need, for activities related to the management and maintenance of computer systems, the Data may be processed by another subject / entity to that assigned, specifically authorized to the treatment or appointed as the Head of External Processing.
8. Data retention period – Your data will be kept for the period of 10 (ten) years from the date of collection of the same, without prejudice in any case to the possibility of revocation of consent as per following point 9).
9. Rights of the interested party – With reference to your data, you have the right to ask the Company in the manner indicated in the Regulations: access, in the cases provided for (art.15); the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete data (Article 16); the deletion of the Data for the reasons provided (Article 17), such as when they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes indicated above or are not treated in compliance with the Regulations; the limitation of treatment for the hypotheses envisaged (Article 18), as in the case where the accuracy of the Data is contested and it is necessary to verify its correctness; the portability, that is to say the right to receive, in the foreseen cases (Article 20), in a structured format of common use and automatically readable by the Data and to transmit said Data to another data controller; opposition to treatment, in the cases provided for (Article 21). In relation to the purpose referred to in paragraph 4) above, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment provided before the revocation. All rights listed above may be exercised by you by contacting Anydesign srl at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, to stop receiving the newsletter you can enter your e-mail address in the form on the Company’s website www.anydesignsrl.com and click on the “Cancel subscription” / “Unsubscribe” button (or) click on the “Cancel” button inscription “/”Unsubscribe”at the bottom of each newsletter.
10. Complaint – If you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions contained in the Rules, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Rules itself.
11. Nature attribution data – The conferment of your data is a necessary requirement to allow the sending of periodic newsletter of the Company having informative, promotional and / or advertising content in relation to the products and services offered. Failure to provide even partial of your data implies the objective impossibility of sending.
12. Transfer of data abroad – Your data is stored at the Company’s headquarters and on servers located in the European Union. The Company also uses cloud services provided by third-country companies recognized as adequate in terms of security by the Commission pursuant to art. 45.3 of the Rules. (if the recipients are not among those recognized by the Commission, adequate guarantees provided by the recipient must be indicated, as required by Article 46 of the Regulations).